UL 1666 Cable Installed Vertically in Shafts Fire Testing Machine
UL1666, ANSI/ASTM D 5207 & UL 1581, ANSI/ASTM D 5025
UL1666<<Test for flame propagation height of electrical and optical-fiber cables installed vertically in shafts>>
1. U-type pressure gauge: measuring chamber pressure maintained at 0-12PA;
2. Hygrometer: measuring chamber temperature and humidity;
3. The structure of the chamber: the overall structure of the concrete wall by the brick, the first layer is 1.22M, the second layer is 3.66M, the top is 2.24M. External dimensions: 7.12M high x1.3M wide x2.5M long;
4. The wall structure is a density of 106lb / ft3 (1698kd / m3) of concrete, the thermal conductivity (k) at 21.1 ℃ for the 0.38Btu (0.055W / mk);
5. The first and second layer by the 203mm thick ordinary weight of the cement composition.Roof is made of wall to ensure its tightness;
6. The measuring hole in the second layer must be above the vertical hole of the first layer measuring hole (305mm by 610mm), each hole is 203mm behind the box and 102mm from the side of the box.
1. A 1/2 inch steel pipe, a 1/2 inch pipe elbow and a steel ignition dispersing disc are installed, and a propane flow meter is installed at the place where the gas is injected.
2. Fan: Install the exhaust fan and anemometer at the outlet of the test box.
3. Combustion source: The gas supplied to the igniter must be CP grade propane and the heat per cubic foot is 2500 Btu.
4. Exhaust fan and conveying pipe: The steel conveying pipe is installed at the center of the top of the test box. The exhaust fan is connected to the conveying pipe.
6. Temperature and flow test instruments: Eight special 28-type nickel sheath thermocouples are placed in the second tank, one thermocouple is placed in the first tank, and a special type 28 nickel sheath thermocouple is placed on the first floor. The center of the ceiling extends 1 ± 1 / 16 (25.4 ± 1.6 mm) perpendicular to the ceiling and the thermocouple is tested before the test chamber temperature is determined.
7. The two-way wind speed probe is placed at the horizontal and vertical center of the first slot, and the speed measuring probe is connected to an electronic pressure gauge to obtain the differential pressure.
8. Data acquisition instrument: PLC and computer are used. The digital data acquisition system collects and records the air velocity at the entrance hole and the temperature of the thermocouple of the second layer hole every 5 seconds and displays the curve.
What are the different types of cabling?
Cables are mainly used to carry electrical and telecommunications signals. There are various types of cables, including twisted pair cable, coaxial cable, multi conductor cable and fiber optic cable. A twisted pair cable has two cables twisted around each other and is mainly used to carrying signals.