|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 UNIT|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||30-35 working days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1 UNIT/ MONTH|
|IEC 60331-21:||Wire Flame Chamber||Air Flow Meter::||80L/min|
|Propane Flow Meter:||5L/min||Temperature Range:||0~1000°C Can Be Set Arbitrarily.|
|Test Transformer:||3000VA Three||Test Voltage:||AC1000V|
flammability test apparatus,
flammability testing labs
Tests for electric cables under fire conditions - Circuit integrity - Part 21: Procedures and requirements - Cables of rated voltage up to and including 0,6/1,0 kV
2. Cable and cable line integrity combustion test machine design principle:
The cable and cable integrity fire tester is divided into three parts: the combustion box, the combustion frame, and the control box, all of which are individually movable. Each device is equipped with casters at the bottom for easy movement and sanitation. A device used for cables and cables that require line integrity when using a flame with a temperature of not less than 750 ° C (control of heat output) for individual fire test
Cable and cable line integrity combustion test machine technical parameters:
1. Design of the combustion chamber
It is fixed to the angle iron bracket with a suitable material to form the entire cubic combustion chamber.
Combustion chamber: inner dimensions: 3M x 3M x 3M total 27 cubic meters.
Can be brick wall structure or steel plate structure, selected by customers
2. Sample holder: The sample consists of two or three metal ring supports with an inner diameter of approximately 150 mm.
3. Burning device:
(1) Blowtorch: A propane gas burner with a nominal length of 500 mm and a width of 15 mm for a nozzle with a venturi mixer.
(2) Flow meter: air flow meter: 80L/min, propane flow meter: 5L/min
(3) The composition of the blowtorch control system: pressure regulating valve, piezoelectric igniter, flameout device, temperature control thermocouple,
Gas source (owned by your company), ignition device, gas pipeline, flow meter, venturi mixer,
Blowtorch, ball valve, air line, compressed air bottle (owned by your company)
(4) Timer: 0~99.99s/m/h can be set arbitrarily
(5) Ignition device: for automatic ignition
(6) Temperature controller: consists of two temperature monitoring sections,
Temperature range: 0~1000°C can be set arbitrarily.
4. Line load:
(1) Test transformer: 3000VA three (2) Test voltage: AC1000V
(3) Test current: 3A
What is a test fire and why is it important?
What Is Fire Testing? Fire testing intends to understand the influence of a direct flame on a material or product. Companies may analyze the effect on wiring or cable, building materials or furnishings.
Contact Person: Kasey Xie