|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||35 working days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||2 pcs/ month|
|SKYLINE:||Luggage Multi-road Condition Test Machine||Test Speed:||4km/h Every 2km, Intermittent 10min|
|Fixed Gantry:||Two-wheel Mode, Four-wheel Mode.||Timer:||LCD Display|
|Machine Size:||1.88M*1.8M*1.64M (W*D*H).|
abrasion testing equipment,
brake testing equipment
Luggage Multi-road Condition Test Machine
Luggage road condition test instrument, cement test roll. Diameter: (216±2)mm, with a raised steel bar with a convex width of 30mm and a surface convex thickness of 3mm (r=0.5mm) on the roll surface, the test roll length is larger than the maximum parallel run wheel of the test sample. Spacing (about 600mm). The cement test roll formula is: sand (medium sand): cement (42.5, P.0) = 3:2, there should be no honeycomb, surface five surface, air bubbles. The two test rolls of the double-bar tester should be on the same level, the distance between the two test rolls can be adjusted, and the two test rolls rotate in opposite directions. Fixed gantry. At 45°±2° from the horizontal plane, the headquarters has a support rail that can be moved up and down to fix the test sample, and a pull rod hook at the top. Limiter. It can be adjusted so that the sample can be fixed at the same position from the beginning to the end of the test. Control device. Adjustable speed, set the total stroke, rest time in the test stroke, with memory function.
It is used by R&D personnel and quality control personnel to evaluate the use condition of luggage when walking, to conduct continuous walking test, to test sample wheel, axle, wheel frame, tie rod, box quality, and calculate the wear of the wheel.
Control mode: PLC control, man-machine interface operation mode. The number of test kilometers can be arbitrarily selected, with intermittent time setting and power failure memory function.
Pavement simulation: 30% fine cement pavement, 30% coarse cement pavement, 20% masonry pavement, 9% marble pavement, 9% blind road, 1% speed bump, 1% sewer.
Operating speed: 0-4Km/h, stop for 10min every 2Km operation, can be adjusted.
Fixed gantry: two-wheel mode, four-wheel mode.
Normal working power: precision variable frequency motor.
Machine size: 1.88M*1.8M*1.64M (W*D*H).
1. Place the sample on the test machine and place the wheel on the test roll. Pull the pull rod all the way out and hang it on the hook. The sample without the pull rod will be lifted on the hook or the crossbar with the handle or side handle (side mop, side pull strap), and the angle of the box (package) and the horizontal plane to 45° ±2°, lock the lever handle and fix the stopper.
2. The four-wheel sample should be placed on the test machine, and the distance between the two test rolls should be adjusted so that the four wheels are placed on the two test rolls and the stopper is fixed.
3. Set the test machine operating speed: 4km/h, intermittently 10min for every 2km of operation.
4. Test itinerary: 4km8km12km16km20km, or test according to the specified itinerary.
5. Cement roller: φ (216±2) mm two, the distance between the two rollers can be adjusted, and the rotation direction is opposite.
6. Thrusting steel bars: 600 × 30 × 3mm (W × D × H)
7. Fixed gantry: 45°±2° with horizontal
8. Test speed: 4km/h every 2km, intermittent 10min
9. Timer: LCD display
10. Control device: adjustable speed, set total stroke, rest time in test stroke, with memory function
11. Limiting device: It can be adjusted so that the sample can be fixed in one position from the beginning to the end of the test. 12. Power supply: 220V50HZ.
Contact Person: Kate Guo