|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10 pcs/ month|
|SKYLINE:||Xenon Weathering Test Chamber||Xenon Lamp:||3KW|
|Inner Dimension:||800x800x800||Humid. Range:||65%— 98% R. H|
|Temp. Range:||RT-85º C||Wind Speed:||1~1.5m/s|
3kw xenon lamp aging test chamber,
150l xenon lamp aging test chamber,
air cooled xenon lamp aging tester
150L Air Cooled Xenon Wethering Testing Chamber with Stainless Steel working chamber
Air Cooled Xenon Lamp Testing Chamber is used to determine the color fastness and aging to sunlight, weather resistance, compound color fastness to sunlight-perspiration of Geotextile, leather, leatheroid, plastic, etc, by setting various parameters of irradiance, temperature, humidity, spray to simulate natural condition in lab. Be able to control irradiance real-time, automatically inspect and compensate irradiance, temperature, humidity.
ISO4892-2 ;ISO11341;IS 15351;IS7903;AATCC16E ;AATCC169(1);AATCC TM 16
JASOM346-93;GMW3414TM Ford Interior;ASTM G155-1;ASTM G155-4;ISO 105 B02
1. Presetting various specifications, Custom program capability, meet diverse range of standards, including AATCC, ISO, BS, IS ,JIS etc;
2. Colorful touch screen, indicate the condition of chamber at real-time, be able to presetting irradiance, temperature (BPT, BST, chamber), humidity, and plot dynamic curve of them. The operator simply selects the required test module and test standards; English user interface, diagram indicate condition of chamber, easy to use;
3. PLC control, powerful program and storage property, save the parameters when interrupt of power supply.
4. Chamber temperature control, irradiation temperature, and heater raise the temperature, air conditioning refrigeration.
5. Custom program capability and storage for additional user-defined tests.
6. Built-in diagnostics and warnings, automatic prompt when lamp or optical filters require changing. Multi-position sensor to supervise working condition, temperature, humidity, fan, xenon lamp, and door to chamber, it makes device work properly and reliably;
7. Use driving clutch to connect turntable and motor, it makes turntable rotate freely and put sample easily without stopping unit;
|Temperature range||RT ℃ ~ +80 ℃ light irradiance|
|Spectral wavelength||290nm～800nm irradiance range 500W～1200W/㎡|
|Cooling rate||0.7～1℃/min (non-linear)|
|Heating rate||3～5℃/min (non linear)|
|Humidity fluctuation||3%～4% R.H|
|Black board temp.||63+3℃|
|Light Irradiance Deviation||± 0.01W / m2|
|Rainfall time/Rainfall cycle||1~9999min, adjustable/1~240min,interval is adjustable|
Water supply system
|Reservoir Water: 20L The water supply for humidification is controlled automatically, and the water for cooling of the lamp is circulated.|
|High radiation intensity control||can reach 2 sun or higher levels|
|Xenon light source||Air-cooled xenon lamp 3KW, life of more than 1200 hours, easy to disassemble|
|Insulation material||quality polyurethane foam 100mm|
|Inner box material||imported SUS304 stainless steel|
|Outer box material||size high quality cold rolled steel plate paint|
|Sensor||Platinum resistance; Pt100Ω/mv|
|Dimensions of the working chamber(mm)||(500×600×500)(W×D×H) 150L|
A. What is the xenon weather test chamber?
The xenon test chamber uses a xenon arc lamp as a light source. It used for the study of weathering and accelerated aging testing by closely emulating true environmental conditions. Controlled product degradation study (weathering), using varying light spectrum, temperature and moisture.
B. What is the xenon arc accelerated weathering chamber?
Detail : Xenon arc chamber weatherometer reproduce weathering damage by sunlight, temperature, humidity and water spray. Xenon weathering test chambers are utilized in textiles, dyes, leather, plastics, paints, coatings, automotive interior parts, electrotechnical products, color building materials.
C. What temperature is a climate test chamber?
The climatic chamber allows two quantities to be checked: the temperature and the humidity within the limits declared by the manufacturer: The temperature can usually vary at maximum between -70°C and +180°C. The relative humidity can vary within a range of between 10% and 98%.
D. What temperature should a cloud chamber be?
The diffusion cloud chamber was developed in 1936 by Alexander Langsdorf. This chamber differs from the expansion cloud chamber in that it is continuously sensitized to radiation, and in that the bottom must be cooled to a rather low temperature, generally colder than −26 °C (−15 °F).
Contact Person: Kate Guo