|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 UNIT|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||35 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1 unit/ month|
|SKYLINE:||Building Materials Flame Spread Testing Equipment||Electrical:||230 Volts Nominal 10 Amps|
|Ambient Temperature:||Operating 10°C To 35°C||Pressure:||1 K Pa|
|Control Module:||400mm (W) X 500mm X (H) X 400mm (D)||Weight:||50kg|
horizontal flammability tester,
vertical flammability chamber
Building Materials Flame Spread Testing Equipment
BS 476 part 6 specifies a method of test, the result being expressed as a fire propagation index, Building Materials Flame Spread Tester BS 476-6 provides a comparative measure of the contribution to the growth of fire made by an essentially flat material, composite or assembly. It is primarily intended for the assessment of the performance of internal wall and ceiling linings.
BS 476-6: Fire test to Building Material - Fire Propagation
|Electrical||230 volts Nominal 10 Amps|
|Ambient Temperature||Operating 10°C to 35°C|
|Gas Supplies||The gas supply specified in the Standard is Standard test gas G112, as specified in BS 4947|
|Flow||Gas flow for burner adjustable from 0 to 5 nl/min|
|Pressure||1 K Pa|
|Dimensions:Apparatus||400mm (W) x 600mm x (H) x 300mm (D)|
|Control module||400mm (W) x 500mm x (H) x 400mm (D)|
1. Stainless steel support frame and Calcium silicate board combustion chamber.
2. Three kinds of sample holders for different thickness of the specimens.
3. Low reflective black finished mild steel Chimney and Cowl assembly complete
with thermocouple mounting points.
4. Compliant stainless steel gas burner.
5. Two K type mineral insulated thermocouples complete with ceramic insulators.
6. Two pencil type heaters with 1000w installed in combustion chamber.
7. Control gas instrumentation including electronic gas on/off valve, flow regulating valve, flow meter and manometer.
8. Intelligent single phase power controller with feedback loop for accurate control
of electric heating elements
9. DAQ record automatically the mV output from the thermocouples of the flue
gases throughout the duration of the test.
10. According to the test time, automatically adjust the output power.
Data Acquisition system
1. Prompted software interface
2. Data recording and display of cowl temperature against time
3. Data recording and display of ambient temperature against time
4. Display of power value in kW
5. Calibration routine
6. Calculation of output rise and calibration value
Contact Person: Kate Guo