|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1 pcs/ month|
|SKYLINE:||Wheel Clamping Force Detachment Tester||Test Principle:||BS ISO8098, EN14765|
|Load Capacity:||500kgf||Timer:||0~60S Adjustable|
|Time Accuracy:||±0.1s||Loading Method:||Electric Loading|
physical testing equipment,
brake testing equipment
Wheel Clamping Force Detachment Tester
Fasten the wheel with the nut on the frame and the front fork. When testing the front wheel clamping force, apply a 500N force symmetrically on both sides of the front axle along the front wheel disassembly direction for 30s. Check the front axle and front fork. There is no relative displacement between them. When testing the rear wheel clamping force, along the disassembly direction of the rear wheel, a 1000N force is applied symmetrically on both sides of the rear axle for 30s, and there is no relative displacement between the rear axle and the frame.
|Test principle||BS ISO8098, EN14765|
|Loading method||electric loading|
|Control system||PLC+ touch human-machine interface control|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||Host 2000×850×2000|
|Power supply||1∮, AC220V, 15A (or specified by country)|
1. Fix the front wheel of the bicycle according to the standard;
2. Turn on the power, set the force value on the power display, and set the force time on the timer;
It has been set for 30 seconds at the factory.
3. Press the execute key to execute the test. The machine automatically applies force to the test piece. When the set value is reached, the timer starts to count. When the set time is reached, the machine automatically stops applying force.
4. After the test is completed, remove the test piece and check whether there is relative displacement between the shaft and the front fork to judge whether it is qualified.
5. Install the bicycle rear wheel according to the standard, repeat steps 2, 3, and 4 to do the rear wheel clamping force test.
Contact Person: Kate Guo
ASTM E1354 HEAT RELEASE CONE CALORIMETER WITH OXYGEN ANALYZER
EN 11925-2 Building Material Flammability Tester with Touch Screen Control
Radiant Heat Flux Test Device For Paving Materials For All Kinds Of Flooring Materials
ASTM E662 Smoke Density Chamber Smoke Densit Box Building Materials Flammability Tester For Vehicles Internal Material
5T PC Controlled Tensile Strength Test Equipment 1200 * 530 * 1800mm With Software
Electronic Table Type Tensile Testing Machine Touch Screen Control
Lab Testing Equipment Computer Double Column Tensile Testing Machine
Automatic Oil Moisture Analyzer Coulometric Karl Fischer Titrator
Full Automatic Closed Cup Flash Point Tester
0-80kv transformer oil breakdown voltage tester Bdv Dielectric Strength Transformer Oil bdv Tester
Oil Analysis Testing Equipment Automatically Kinematic Viscosity Meter For Petroleum Product