|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10 pcs/ month|
|Rated Load:||500N||Net Weight:||10.6Kg|
|Volume:||450 Mm × 260 Mm × 160 Mm.|
tensile strength test equipment,
tensile strength tester
SL-T812 Terminal Pull Tester
Terminal tension tester is a testing equipment developed by our company for the wire harness and electronics industry.
Designed to detect the pull-out force of various harness terminals. Configurable NK, HF push-pull gauges and special fixtures
The instrument has the characteristics of compact equipment, accurate control, high measurement accuracy, convenient sample clamping and simple operation, and is an ideal equipment for wire harness manufacturers to ensure product quality.
Manual operation, simple and stable operation.
The machine can be mounted on a table to make the rack more stable.
Volume: 450 mm × 260 mm × 160 mm.
Effective stroke: 50mm.
Rated load: 500N. (Can also be configured with 1000N)
Net weight: 10.6Kg.
Test operation process
1. Place the wire part of each harness terminal at the end of the left clamp, and rotate the handle to clamp the wire part (the harness terminal has been pressed).
2. Place the other end of the harness terminal into the clamp of the right clamp and rotate the handle to keep the end of the harness terminal stuck in the middle.
3. Use the M4 Allen key to align the center of the left clamp to the center of the right clamp.
4. If the HF series (digital display push-pull force meter) is used to push and pull the timing, turn on the power, and wait until the LCD display shows zero.
5. If the push-pull timing of the NK series (pointer type force gauge) is installed, press the toggle button to return the finger to the zero position.
6. Turn the handle of the body to move the left clamp to the left and the right clamp to clamp the terminal.
Contact Person: Kate Guo
ASTM E1354 HEAT RELEASE CONE CALORIMETER WITH OXYGEN ANALYZER
EN 11925-2 Building Material Flammability Tester with Touch Screen Control
Radiant Heat Flux Test Device For Paving Materials For All Kinds Of Flooring Materials
ASTM E662 Smoke Density Chamber Smoke Densit Box Building Materials Flammability Tester For Vehicles Internal Material
5T PC Controlled Tensile Strength Test Equipment 1200 * 530 * 1800mm With Software
Electronic Table Type Tensile Testing Machine Touch Screen Control
Lab Testing Equipment Computer Double Column Tensile Testing Machine
Automatic Oil Moisture Analyzer Coulometric Karl Fischer Titrator
Full Automatic Closed Cup Flash Point Tester
0-80kv transformer oil breakdown voltage tester Bdv Dielectric Strength Transformer Oil bdv Tester
Oil Analysis Testing Equipment Automatically Kinematic Viscosity Meter For Petroleum Product