Salt Spray Test Machine , Corrosion Test Chamber For Salt Fog with Touch Screen Controller
Applications of environmental test chamber
Salt spray test machine is for a variety of materials surface treatment, including coatings, electroplating, organic and inorganic film, anode treatment, anti-rust oil and other anti-corrosion treatment to test its corrosion resistance, thus establishing the quality of the product.
| Inner box size
| (L×W×H) cm
| Outside box size
| Equipment material
|| Both internal and external material is using imported P.V.C rigid plastic board; the case cover is using transparent rigid plastic board P.V.C.
| Temperature range
| Temperature fluctuations
| Temperature uniformity
| Temperature precision
| Test chamber temperature
|| NSS ACSS 35±1°C CASS:55±1°C
| Saturated air barrel temperature
|| NSS ACSS 37±1°C CASS 57±1°C
| Brine temperature
| Spray quantity
|| 1.0~2.0 ml / 80cm2 / hr
|| NSS ACSS6.5~7.2 CASS 3.0~3.2
| Lab volume
| Brine tank capacity
|| AC 1,220V,30A
| Multiple safety protection devices
|| Water shortage/ over temperature / phase protection
| Standard accessories
|| Test salt, measure bucket, tool etc 1 set
Features of environmental test chamber
1. Imported gray P.V.C board system, special treatment corrosion resistance. Plastic V-shaped frame and stainless steel tube corner objects, to ensure that the sample into a 30-degree angle, four-wheel glide, can push to go.
2. Fine workmanship, beautiful appearance, high transparency, pneumatic open cover.
3. With automatic / manual water system, with water level is insufficient when the automatic / manual replenishment function. The experiment is not interrupted to meet the diverse requirements of the guests. (Automatic replenishment only need to access the water pipe can be)
4. Nozzle: spray tower with cone-shaped disperser, with a guide fog, adjust the amount of fog, and uniform fog and other functions.
5. With high-precision multi-function timer, the test time can be set to multi-functional. With power failure memory function, call back to power before the time to continue to work until the completion of the required time to avoid duplication of the experiment after power failure.
6. Salt spray experiment using steam direct heating method, heating speed, temperature distribution, reduce the standby time.
7. Two-button automatic operation. With full detection fault early warning system. A fault can be turned on and the alarm is displayed
8. Use built-in fog collection tube two. Than the traditional external type compared to more difficult to bad.
9. With overload short circuit protection. To prevent the occurrence of abnormal damage to the instrument and the instrument internal electronic control accessories.
10. Inside and outside the box to connect the sealing groove, the use of water to prevent salt spray leakage.
11. Import temperature controller using digital display, PID control, error ± 0.1 ℃.
12. Temperature range: 1: Laboratory temperature: 35 ℃ - Pressure tank temperature: 50 ℃ (can be arbitrarily set)
2: laboratory temperature: 47 ℃ - pressure tank temperature: 63 ℃ (can be arbitrarily set)
13. Reagent bottle with hidden with water level through the window, easy to clean, easy to rupture.
14. Heating rate: 1: laboratory, room temperature --- → 35 ℃ about 35 minutes
2: pressure tank, room temperature --- → 47 ℃ about 15 minutes
15. Temperature accuracy: ± 1 ℃
16.Applicable international standards: RELATEU STANDARDS CNS 3627,3885,4159,7669,8866; JIS D-0201, H-8502, H-8610, K-5400, Z-2371, ISO3768, 3769, 3770; ASTM B-117, ASTM B-268 B-268, GJB150.
A. How do you test for salt spray?
Salt spray tests are conducted in a closed testing chamber. A salt water solution is applied to a sample via a spray nozzle. This dense salt water fog is used to imitate a corrosive experiment. After a period of time, which is dependent on the corrosion resistance of a product, the appearance of oxides is evaluated.
B. What is the difference between salt fog and salt spray test?
From a testing standpoint, salt fog testing and salt spray testing are the exact same test. These are often referred to by these different names because the levels of salt being applied vary accordingly to the specific environmental conditions needed to be replicated.
C. How do you make salt spray test solution?
Dissolve 5±1% parts by weight of sodium chloride in 95% parts of distilled water or water containing not more than 200ppm of total solids. For 100 liters of salt solution mix 5 kg lab-grade NACL salt and 95 liters DM water.
D. What is the ASTM standard for salt spray test?
ASTM B117 salt fog or salt spray testing is a very popular corrosion test designed to provide corrosion resistance information on metals and coated metals. The ASTM B117 test standard has also been approved for use by Department of Defense agencies.