In recent years, with the improvement of people's quality of life and the continuous improvement of the craftsmanship of wooden furniture, the demand for wooden furniture and wooden products is also increasing. At the same time, a problem has also been exposed. Due to the lack of management and the maximization of profits by illegal traders, In this context, a large number of unqualified wooden furniture floods the industry, such as the use of other wood materials in the custom-made furniture materials of Nanmu, the waterproof rate of wooden furniture is unqualified, or the physical and chemical properties of wooden cabinets are not good. Qualified, in this case, the relevant departments have customized a series of testing standards and methods.
Applicable product range:
Wooden Furniture Solid Wood Furniture Wooden Furniture Wooden Table Wooden Chair Wooden Cabinet Wooden Bed Wooden Coffee Table Wooden High Table
Wooden furniture reference standard:
GB/T 3326 Main dimensions of tables, chairs and stools
GB/T 3327 Main Dimensions of Cabinets GB/T 3328 Main Dimensions of Beds
GB4893.1～4893.9 Determination method of paint film on the furniture surface
GB/T10357.1～10357.6 Furniture Mechanical Properties Test
ZB Y80 002 Determination of peel strength of soft cladding materials on furniture surfaces
ZB Y80 003 Determination of peel strength of hard cladding materials on furniture surfaces
Test methods for how wooden furniture should be tested:
1. Visual and sensory inspection: It should be under natural light or approximate natural light in the range of 300-600 lx illumination (such as 40W fluorescent lamp), and the viewing distance is 700-1000MM.
2. Determination of wood moisture content: The error of the wood moisture content tester is not more than ±2%. The moisture content of wood should be determined at the sampling site or in the same area. Take the test piece at a position above 100MM from the ground, and select three parts at different positions. On each part, measure once at each of the three optional points, and obtain the average value measured on the three parts respectively. Take the larger average value as the measured value of the wood moisture content of the test piece.
3. Determination of main dimensions: 3M steel tape measure (or straight ruler) with an error of no more than ±0.6MM per meter should be used to measure the specimen placed on the flat plate (or on the flat ground).
4. Determination of warpage: A warpage measurement device with an error of no more than 0.1MM should be used. When measuring, place the appliance on the diagonal line of the test piece, measure the distance between the midpoint of the test piece and the reference straight line, and use one of the larger values to stabilize the warpage.
5. Determination of the landing stability of the bottom corner: a feeler gauge should be used. When measuring, place the test piece on the flat plate, and measure the distance between a certain bottom angle and the flat plate.
6. Flatness measurement: The flatness measurement device with an error of no more than 0.03MM should be used. When measuring, place the instrument on the surface of the test piece to be measured. At the same time, select three parts with serious unevenness, measure the distance between the 0-150MM length and the reference line, and take one of the larger values as the measured value of the flatness.
7. Determination of the verticality of adjacent sides: 3M steel tape measure (or straight ruler) with an error of no more than ±0.6MM per meter should be used. When measuring, measure the two opposite corners of the rectangular test piece with a rigid tape measure (or a rigid ruler), and the difference is the evaluation value of the perpendicularity of the adjacent sides.
Contact Person: Ms. Ivy Xie