To determine whether accessible sharp points on toys are likely to cause injury. If the accessible sharp point penetrates a specified depth into the small rectangular opening of the tester, the LED is illuminated to indicate that the point is unacceptably sharp. Toys intended for use by children under 8 years old are subject to this requirement before or after use & abuse testing.
Accessories: weight, batteries, bulb 2 pieces
Principle: The sharp tip tester is used for testing to reach the sharp tip and to see if the pointed tip is inserted into the sharp tester to the specified depth. The penetration depth of the measured tip determines its taxes degree.
1. Fixing the specimen so that it does not move during the test;
2. Adjust the test cap, loosen the lock ring, move it long enough to the direction of the indicator, show the calibration reference mark on the cylinder, rotate the measuring cover clockwise, until the light is lit, and then reverse, so that the measuring cover moves the calibration reference mark to the 5 grid scale and rotates the locking ring until it is close to the test cap. Inserts the measuring port from various directions, and exerts the force of 4.5N, the indicator light is regarded as the sharp point.
How to understand：
1. Wood is a dangerous sharp point in wooden toys, so it must not exist on toys.
2. The induction head must be adjusted to ensure that the induction is accurate and sensitive before each inspection.
3. When adjusting the sharp point tester, loosen the locking ring first, then rotate the locking ring so that it can be moved to the indicator device before moving enough distance to reveal the calibration reference scale on the circle. Rotate the measuring lid clockwise until the indicator light shines. Rotate the measuring lid counterclockwise until the appropriate micrometer mark is consistent with the calibration scale, and then rotate the locking ring until the ring is fastened to the measuring cover to keep the test cap in place.
16 CFR 1500.48, ASTM F963 4.8, EN-71 1998 8.14, ISO 8124
Contact Person: Ms. Ivy Xie
ASTM E1354 HEAT RELEASE CONE CALORIMETER WITH OXYGEN ANALYZER
EN 11925-2 Building Material Flammability Tester with Touch Screen Control
Radiant Heat Flux Test Device For Paving Materials For All Kinds Of Flooring Materials
ASTM E662 Smoke Density Chamber Smoke Densit Box Building Materials Flammability Tester For Vehicles Internal Material
5T PC Controlled Tensile Strength Test Equipment 1200 * 530 * 1800mm With Software
Electronic Table Type Tensile Testing Machine Touch Screen Control
Lab Testing Equipment Computer Double Column Tensile Testing Machine
Automatic Oil Moisture Analyzer Coulometric Karl Fischer Titrator
Full Automatic Closed Cup Flash Point Tester
0-80kv transformer oil breakdown voltage tester Bdv Dielectric Strength Transformer Oil bdv Tester
Oil Analysis Testing Equipment Automatically Kinematic Viscosity Meter For Petroleum Product