A man contacts thousands of materials in his life.For example,wire and cable.
If these materials do not meet the safety standards, it will be a great safety hazard.
But how do we know whether these materials are flammable?
Under what conditions will these materials burn？These are unknowns.
We need to use Flammability Tester to do thousand times test.
And then we can get a result.
The VW-1 combustion tester is produced in strict accordance with UL standards It fully complies with the VW-1 combustion test standard and can complete VW-1 and FT-2 tests. It is economical and widely used by the wire and cable industry. The parameters are detailed as follows: The entire test is carried out in a sealed test chamber with a volume of 4.32 cubic meters. Test method: adjust the flame height, place the top of the flame under the test piece, burn for 15 seconds, extinguish for 15 seconds, repeat 5 times and check the burning condition of the test piece.
● Burning time setting: 0~999S can be set;
● Stop burning time setting: 0~999S can be set;
● After burning time setting: 0~999S can be set;
● The thermal sensor adopts electrolytic copper with extremely high conductivity;
● Equipped with imported φ0.5K stainless steel jacket thermocouple;
● The portable intelligent temperature controller matches the K-type thermocouple, and the reading can reach above 1000℃;
● Burning torches are imported into Hamburg, USA to meet the requirements of ASTM D 5025-99;
The standard power is 500W, and the angle is 20°;
● Test stand: VW-1 and FT2 combustion test stand;
● U-tube pressure gauge: 1 (Dwyer Company, USA);
Contact Person: Ms. Ivy Xie