Automatic Oil PH Tester Oil Analysis Testing Equipment
Introduction Of Automatic Oil PH Tester
Multi-functional potentiometric titrator for measuring mercaptan sulfur, basic nitrogen, acid value, base value, etc.is designed in strict accordance with relevant national standards. The instrument consists of three parts: hardware circuit, titration device and PC. With the support of application software, the determination of substance content by method determination. The instrument has simple structure, beautiful appearance, high degree of automation and accurate analysis results. It is an ideal intelligent instrument for petrochemical laboratories, analysis rooms and scientific research departments.
Precautions for Automatic Oil PH Tester
1. The input end (electrode socket) of the instrument must be kept dry and clean. When the instrument is not in use, insert the Q9 short-circuit plug into the socket to prevent the intrusion of dust and water vapor.
2. During measurement, the lead wire of the electrode should be kept still, otherwise the measurement will be unstable.
3. When calibrating the instrument with a buffer solution, the reliability of the buffer solution should be ensured, and the buffer solution should not be mismatched, otherwise the measurement will be inaccurate.
4. After removing the electrode cover, the sensitive glass bulb of the electrode should be avoided from contact with hard objects, because any damage or rubbing will make the electrode invalid.
5. The external reference (or calomel electrode) of the composite electrode should always pay attention to the presence of saturated solution, and the supplementary solution can be added from the small hole at the upper end of the electrode.
6. The electrode should avoid long-term immersion in distilled water, protein solution and acidic fluoride solution.
Contact Person: Ms. Ivy Xie