Wire and Cable Scratch Resistance Testing Machine
Applicable to the standard "JASO D611-94 low-voltage wire and cable test standard for motor vehicles", "JBT 8193 low-voltage wire and cable standard for road vehicles", "TBT 1484.1-2001 railway locomotive vehicle cable - rated voltage 3KV and below cable", "DIN72551- 5/1991 Road vehicles - low-voltage cables - single-core, unshielded, thin-walled, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) insulation - test requirements", "JIS C 3046/SAEJ1128-2005 test method for mechanical and electrical properties of wires and cables - extruded jacket resistant Scraping Experiment", "QC∕T-730-2005-Thin Wall Insulated Low Voltage Wire for Automotive", "ISO6722-2006 International Automobile Wire Standard"
The scratch-resistant test equipment contains a device for scraping the insulating surface. When the scraping pin wears through the insulation and contacts the conductor, the device will stop the alarm.
1. The scraping device moves bidirectionally along the wire axis, and the scraping stroke is 10~20mm.
2. Scraping needle and scraper:
A. Scraping needle (QC/T 730 standard): diameter 0.45mm
B. Scraper (ISO6722, JB/T8139, JASO D 611, DIN72551VW60306) scraper is R0.125mm
3. The scraping speed: 50 ~ 60 times / minute (one back and forth to move once) adjustable
4. Scraping count: 1~9999 times arbitrary setting
5. The force of the scraping (configuration weight): 500g2, 750g1, 714g1
400g, 300g, 600g, 700g, 800g, 900g, 1100g each
6. Sample length: about 750mm sample is firmly fixed on a steel felt
7. Motor: 1/2HP Taiwan motor
8. The transmission mechanism: for the ball guide
9. Control part: It consists of counting, starting, stopping, speed regulation and power switch functions.
10. The control box is electrostatic baking paint
11. The transmission mechanism is electroplated after finishing
12. Weighting method: weighted by weight
13. Power supply: AC220V50Hz
What is wire heating?
Resistance heating wire is used in a variety of applications for generating heat. Household use can be found in toasters, portable space heaters, warming plates and more. Stove burners are an example of an electrical element used to create heat. Industrial furnaces and dryers use wire elements to produce heat.