|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,paypal|
|Supply Ability:||3 pcs/month|
|SKYLINE:||Anti-Liquid Molten Metal Splash Test Device||Size:||1000mm (L) * 1000mm (W) * 1500mm (H)|
|Weight:||180KG||Power:||220V, 10A; 380V, 60A|
|Ambient Temperature:||10 ℃ To 35 ℃||Gas Requirements:||Air Compressor Air Source|
flammability test apparatus,
flammability testing labs
Anti-Liquid Molten Metal Splash Test Device
The thermal penetration resistance of protective clothing materials used to prevent a large number of molten metal splashes was evaluated by the anti-liquid molten metal splashing test device developed according to ISO9185 standard. Medium such as molten aluminium, molten cryolite, molten copper, molten iron and spatter of molten low carbon steel directly acted on the surface of the material. The penetration resistance of protective clothing materials was evaluated by the damage degree of PVC film attached to the back of the sample.
1. The anti-liquid metal bead splash test device includes high frequency heating device, sample frame, crucible support, sample frame rotating device, high temperature radiometer, etc.
2. The high temperature radiometer can measure the melting metal temperature up to 1650 C, and the accuracy can reach (+10) C.
3. The metal solution pouring device rotates at a constant angular speed and can pour the sample.
4. High frequency heating device, which can be used to melt aluminium, copper, iron and mild steel, can be heated to 1800 degrees.
5. Protective framework and toughened glass observation window are equipped to protect the safety of testers.
6. The bracket arm control unit can be used for lifting and rotating the crucible bracket.
Standard: ISO 9185:2007
Size: 1000mm (L) * 1000mm (W) * 1500mm (H)
Installation requirements: Electricity requirements: 220V, 10A; 380V, 60A
Ambient temperature: 10 ℃ to 35 ℃
Gas requirements: air compressor air source, external diameter 8mm
Water source requirement: tap water source, external diameter 15 mm
How are fire protection products tested?
Many fire tests are run by official laboratories for the purpose of product certification. However, some manufacturers of fire protection products also maintain their own facilities and run tests for R & D purposes before going to the expense and exposure of a test at a third party facility.
Contact Person: Kasey Xie