Payment & Shipping Terms:
|SKYLINE:||Glow Wire Tester||Hot Wire:||Φ4 Mm Nickel-chromium Wire|
|Hot Penetration Depth:||7mm ± 0.5mm||Sample Pressure:||1N ± 0.2N|
|Test Speed:||14mm/s||Working Power Supply:||AC220V, 50Hz, ≤500W|
Digital Electronic Testing Equipment Glow Wire Tester
This instrument is designed and manufactured according to the requirements of "Glowing Wire Test Method" in IEC60695, GB5169.10-11 and GB4706.1. It is suitable for electrical and electronic products, household appliances and their materials for ignition hazard test, simulating hot components or overload resistors. Thermal stress caused by a heat source or ignition source in a short time. The instrument adopts galvanized sheet cold-rolling electrostatic spraying and adopts full-color seven-inch touch operation display. The test is easy and efficient, easy to operate and stable in performance. It is suitable for fire resistance test at all levels of quality inspection departments and related enterprises.
1. Adopt single-chip microcomputer + touch screen control, high-precision temperature meter independent electronic control system to solve the problem that the actual conversion accuracy of digital system of PLC system can not be achieved, and improve the anti-interference ability. Microcomputer control is more precise.
2. Start, timing, exhaust, lighting, and heating are all implemented on the touch screen; after a group of tests, the device automatically jumps out and saves, just edit the saved name; all saved data can be queried in historical data.
3. Seven inch color touch screen
4. Intelligent 7mm limit adjustment
5. Fixture adapts to various shape and size samples
6. Free movement in X and Z directions for convenient sample positioning
7. With one-button operation, one button completes the whole test process during the test, without switching between complicated buttons
8. The sample car adopts a fully enclosed structure and will not roll over.
9. Equipped with flame height gauge for easy viewing of flame height
Main Technical Parameters
1. The red line photoelectric stop switch is used to make the limit more precise.
2. The thyristor controls the temperature regulation system to make the temperature adjustment more accurate.
3. Time and temperature digital display, convenient observation and record
4. Test background: black background, background illumination ≤ 20 Lux.
5. Test process: automatic control of test procedures, independent ventilation
6. Combustion test area volume: > 0.5 cubic, length * width * height about 900mm × 590mm × 1050mm, (can be customized according to customer requirements stainless steel chassis, 0.75 cubic or 1 cubic)
7. Dimensions: width 1160mm × depth 600mm × height 1310 (including feet) mm
|Working power supply||AC220V, 50Hz, ≤500W|
|Glow wire temperature||500~1000°C±2°C continuously adjustable|
|Hot time||0-999.9s ± 0.1s adjustable (usually 30s)|
|Light-off time||0-999.9s ± 0.1s, automatic recording, manual suspension|
0-999.9s±0.1s, automatic recording, manual pause
Φ0.5mm imported armored (K type) thermocouple
|Hot wire||Φ4 mm nickel-chromium wire|
|Hot penetration depth||
7mm ± 0.5mm
|Sample pressure||1N ± 0.2N|