|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1 unit/ month|
|SKYLINE:||Insulation Material Maximum Use Temperature Tester||Measurement Temperature:||0-1250 °C|
|Control Part:||Using PLC Module||Heating Rate:||5 °C /min Or 3 °C /min Can Be Set|
|Thermocouple Response Time:||<0.5s Picture Keyword||Temperature Error:||± 0.5 °C|
Insulation Material Maximum Use Temperature Tester
Applicable to the evaluation of the maximum service temperature of insulation products such as loosely filled insulation materials, felts, carpets, blocks, plates and prefabricated insulation tubes.
1. Heating plate: Made of SUS304 stainless steel, the test area is 900*450mm, surrounded by protective layer and width 80mm. On the lower surface of the heating plate, no less than five thermocouples measure the surface temperature, four of which are fixed on the diagonal of the heating zone of the heating plate, and the distance from each corner is 150 mm, and the fifth thermocouple is placed at The center of the heating plate. The temperature measured at any point shall not be lower than the required temperature and differ by +5% or +15 °C (whichever is smaller).
2. Heating tube: made of SUS304 stainless steel, the length is 2M, the nominal diameter is 88mm, 108mm, 133mm three specifications. The three heating tubes are arranged side by side and the prefabricated insulated tubes can be tested separately. The end of the heating pipe shall be provided with a protective section of not less than 75 mm and an auxiliary heater to prevent excessive heat loss at the end of the test piece. A thermocouple was installed every 0.3 m of the heating tube, and the surface temperature of the heating tube was measured. The thermocouples are arranged around the heating tube in a spiral around the 90° interval. The temperature measured at any point shall not be lower than the required temperature and differ by +5% or +15 °C (whichever is smaller).
3. Temperature measurement system: The diameter of the thermocouple wire is 5.0mm, the measurement temperature is 0-1250 °C; the temperature is collected by PLC+ module.
4. Control part: Using PLC module, the microcomputer controls the hot surface temperature curve in real time and outputs the report.
5. Heating rate: 5 °C /min or 3 °C /min can be set.
6. Temperature collection: collected every 2 minutes and displayed by curve;
7. Thermocouple response time: <0.5s picture keyword
8. Temperature error: ± 0.5 °C
9. Timing error: 1s/h
10. Computer: A set of computers (at least meet the following requirements: first-line brand computer; CPU: INTEL I5-III generation; memory: 4G or above; hard disk: 500G or more; with serial port: control instrument operation; display: 20 or more LED LCD monitor, 1600*900 resolution or higher; windows xp system.), one printer. A set of test software.
11. Equipped with flat and feeler gauges: measure warpage.
12. Equipped with sample cans
1. It is processed by CNC machine tool, and the arc shape is beautiful and elegant. It has the characteristics of beautiful rust and anti-corrosion. Other parts are made of 45# steel, surface thickened plating / SUS304 stainless steel.