|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||35 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1 unit|
|SKYLINE:||Backrest Durability Testing Machine||Loading Weight:||100lb Or 225 Lb|
|Standard:||DIN 4551, EN 1335, NEN 1812 And BIFMA 5.1.||Brand:||SKYLINE|
|Speed:||16 And 20 Times / Min Or Specified||Warranty:||18 Months|
BIFMA 5.1 Furniture Testing Equipment Backrest Durability Testing Machine
This machine is to evaluate the ability of the chairs to withstand fatigue stresses and wear caused by rearward force on the backrest of the chair.
i.seat and back static/durability test,
ii.seat front edge static test
iii.armrest upward & downward static test,
iv.arm sideways static test
v.legs forward/sideways static test
vi.back impact test
vii.seat impact test
1. Ukuran frame mesin:(2700×1990×2300)mm, extruded aluminum
2. Bekalankuasa:single phase,AC220V
I. Seat and back static/durability & seat front edge static tester
a. Pneumatic cylinder with load cell capacity 1000N (horizontal) & 2000N (vertical)
b. 1 horizontal cylinder & 1 vertical cylinder
c. Mechanism - a specified vertical load is applied first to the seat and the load is maintained when the horizontal load is applied. The force shall be maintained for 10±2s or 2±1 s(adjuastable). This constitutes on cycle.
d. Adjustable load direction (90° to the chair backrest)
e. Adjustable height
f. Loading pad - attched to the cylinder and can pivot freely
- Seat loading pad - attached to the vertical cylinder (refer attachment)
- Back loading pad -attached to the horizontal cylinder (refer attachment)
g. Electrontic predetermined counter (EPC) - 6 digit counter to stroke the cylinder up to 200,000 cycles
h. Compression air: ±6kg/m²
i. PLC programming & security code available
j. Single phase AC 220V
k. Speed: adjustable (10-20 cycle/minute)
II. Armrest upward & downward static test
a. Consists of 2cylinder. Both cylinder can be set to :
- Vertical position with adjustable horizontal distance(up to 1m)- to apply vertical downward force(up to 900 N) on the arm rest and to lift the chair off the platform.
b. The height is adjustable up to 1m.
c. Loading pad attached to the cylinder: removable, 100mm diameter, 50 mm thickness, 12mm radius rounded edges & flat surface.
d. 3 operation mode:
- Mode 1: operate 1st cylinder only (for chair with one sided armrest)
- Mode 2: operate 2nd cylinder only(for chair with one sided armrest)
- Mode 3: operated both cylinder simultaneously
e. Cycle required: 10 times
f. Force shall be maintained for 10±2 s.
III. Armrest sideways static load test
a. Consist of horizontal cylinder having 2loading pads (100mm diameter) fixd on opposite direction(refer attachment).
b. The cylinder is fixed on vertical post and height adjustable (500-1000mm)
c. The cylinder and loading pad assembly can fit between 2 arm rests (min.distance 400mm) so that the sideway force (max.900N)can be applied to the arm rest simultaneously through the loading pad.
g. Cycle required: 10times
h. Force shall be maintained for 10±2 s.
IV. Legs forward/sideways static tester
a. Consists of 1 cylinder which can be set to the horizontal and vertical position .
b. Load cell : capacity 1000N
c. The height is adjustable up to 1m
d. Loading pad attached to the cylinder:100mm diameter,50mm thickness,12mm radius rounded edges & flat surface.
e. Force application: 10 times,maintained for 10±2s.
V. Back/arm impact tester
a. Impact hammer
- Hanging and pivoting pendulum hammer for free fall
- Height adjustable (300-1000mm)
- Construction -refer attachment
b. Height measurement scale
- floor standing & mobile
- range: 1.5m
c. Rubber mat
- Size: 1.5 ×1.5 ×0.002m
- Hardness: (85±10) IRHD according to ISO 7619-2:2010, tested by accredited lab
VI. Seat impact tester
a. Pneumatic cylinder
- to hold, release and raise the impactor
- Height: Adjustable height up to 2m from the floor
- Attached to the impactor and allow the impactor to fall freely on the test surface at height up to 300 mm (adjustable)
b. Impactor - refer attachment
i. Seat and back static/durability test,(BS EN 1728:2012,clause6.4&6.17)
ii. Seat front edge static test(BS EN 1728:2012,clause6.5)
iii.Armrest upward & downward static test, (BS EN 1728:2012,clause6.11&6.13)
iv.Arm sideways static test (BS EN 1728:2012,clause6.10)
v.Legs forward/sideways static test (BS EN 1728:2012,clause6.15&6.16)
vi.Back impact test (BS EN 1728:2012,clause6.25)
vii.Seat impact test (BS EN 1728:2012,clause6.24)
a. Stopper 12mm thickness
b. Portable arm sideways tester - for multiple seating
- additional cylinder attached with loading pad 100 mm diameter and 1 separated loading pad 100mm
- Both loading pads shall be fixed on the steel rod (length 2 m) in opposite direction.
- The distance between the 2 loading pad is adjustable along the rod.
- The application of force to the arm rest shall not be obstructed by the rod.
c. Mempunyai I/O port pada control panel bagikemudahanintegrasisistem.
d. PLC program kodbeserta security code dibekalkan
|Test speed||16 and 20 times/min or specified|
|Loaded weight||100lb or 225 lb|
|Air pressure force||0-150lb|
|Machine size||136 * 66 * 140cm|
|Force stroke||0-18 inch|
|Power||1 #, AC220V, 3A|
Contact Person: Kasey Xie