|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE , Calibration Certificate|
|Model Number:||SL-ASTM D93|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10 unit / month|
|SKYLINE:||Gasoline-And-Crude-Oil-Vapour-Pressure-Test||Standard:||ASTM D323 ISO3007|
|Usage:||Automatic Saturated Vapor Pressure Testing Instrument||Temperature Control Accuracy:||37.8 °C ± 0.1 °C|
|Power Supply:||AC220V±10% 50Hz|
Automatic Saturated Vapour Pressure Testing for Gasoline and Crude Oil
Our fully automatic saturated vapor pressure tester introduced advanced Japanese technology, is designed and manufactured according to the national standard GB/T8017 "Vapor Pressure Measurement Method for Petroleum Products".
It is suitable for the determination of vapor pressure of gasoline, volatile crude oil and other volatile petroleum products.
1. Automation: Industrial-grade ARM32-bit patch core processor automatically completes the test process. The data can be exported through the U disk, and processed by the computer to achieve environmental protection and paperless testing.
2. Control system: It adopts industrial grade PLC programmable logic controller, which is treated with three anti-paints to make the instrument safe .With the 7-inch tablet touch screen, the operator can do the test according to the on-screen prompts without training.
3. Operating system: Windows CE embedded operating system, full Chinese operation interface, page switching, simple and convenient operation, automatic printing results, large capacity storage function can store thousands of data and curves.
4. Safety performance: automatic diagnosis, over-temperature alarm and automatic shutdown of the heater power supply, test completion alarm prompt function.
5. Data input / output: RS485 connection standard, can be connected to USB2.0 interface. Support online monitoring, downloading, and more convenient to use.
|Power supply||AC220V±10% 50Hz|
|Temperature control accuracy||37.8 °C ± 0.1 °C|
|Pressure range||gauge pressure 0~200kpa Sensor: Ptl00|
|The instrument is designed for two bombs, which can measure 2 samples at the same time.|
|The instrument automatically rotates at an angle of 350°|
|With mercury pressure calibrator|