|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1 unit|
|Steel:||Test Furnace For Coating Fire-resistance||Standards:||ISO 834-1|
|Material:||Steel||Usage:||Steel Construction Fire Resistance Tester|
|Temperature Increasing:||Indoor Temperature~1150°C/2h||Gas Source:||Liquefied Petroleum Gas|
ISO 834-1 Fire Resistance Coating Test Furace with Steel constructure
The Steel Construction Fire Resistance Coating Test Furnace is designed as standard ISO 834-1, GB 14907, GB/T9978, which specifies a test method for determining the fire resistance of various elements of construction when subjected to standard fire exposure conditions. The test data thus obtained will permit subsequent classification on the basis of the duration for which the performance of the tested elements under these conditions satisfies specified criteria.
The machine refers to T—To = 345log(8t + 1)function curve, that is time---temperature control curve, which corresponding representative value is the basis for setting temperature rise (hereinafter referred to as setting), and put setting and thermocouple signal are sent to the amplifier at the same time for comparison.
When the thermocouple temperature is higher than the setting value, the valve motor will automatically shut off and the flame temperature will decrease; when the thermocouple temperature is lower than the setting value, the valve motor will automatically open and the flame temperature will rise; the flame at the thermocouple will run from the beginning to the end according to a pre-designed standard curve. When the backfire temperature of the test piece reaches (140 °C + ambient temperature) or the internal temperature of the test specimen reaches (180 °C + ambient temperature), an alarm signal is automatically issued.
1. Ambient temperature: room temperature ~ 40 ° C; relative humidity: ≤ 75%.
2. Power supply voltage: AC220V±10V 50Hz.
3. Working environment: indoors without forced ventilation.
4. Combustion gas source: natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, purity above 95% (user-owned).
5. The degree of temperature rise: room temperature ~ 1150 ° C / 4h.
6. Back temperature alarm: 180 ° C -220 ° C ± 2 ° C.
7. The number shows the temperature.
8. Automatically control the time-temperature temperature rise curve and record.
9. The air supply is automatically adjusted; pressure measurement range: 0-100Pa, accuracy 0.15Pa.
10. Furnace size: length 1.5m* width 0.8m* height 1.2m.
11. Sample size: I16 I-beam length 500 3
12. Microcomputer control, program temperature, test results report formatted automatically.
13. Test furnace size: (660 + 10) mm * (660 + 10) mm * (1080 + 10) mm
14. Control box size: 510mm * 450mm * 400mm.