|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T|
|SKYLINE:||Digital Footwear Stiffness Tester||Standard:||SATRA STM 507|
|Dimension:||67 X 53 X 65cm||Speed:||(100±10)mm/min|
|Weight:||60KG||Screen:||LED Digital Display|
abrasion resistance tester,
rub resistance tester
SATRA STM 507 Digital Footwear Stiffness Tester
|Screen||LED digital display|
1.Turn on the power, press the "Down" button, let the moving board back to 0-bit.
2. Install the sample (shoe or shoe sole), and place the zigzag line of the sample on the rotating shaft to compress the toe cap;
3. Press the “clear” button on the display to display 0.00 kg on the display.
4. Press the "Up" button, the table to the specified speed (100±10mm/min) gradually increase the force to 3kg or the active plate bends to 90°, the instrument will automatically stop. At this point, we can look at the angle of the pointer readings, according to which we decide whether it is to do the folding test;
5. When we measure the rigid angle of the shoe, press the "Down" button again to return the movable panel to zero (level). Repeat the above steps for a sample test;
6. After testing, please turn off the power.
1. The instrument must be reliable grounding
2, regularly in the activities of the instrument to add embellish oil to protect the flexibility of the use of equipment
3. The instrument must be used by special personnel
4, External power supply: ac220v.
5. Power: 100W
Contact Person: Kasey Xie