|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10 pcs/ month|
|SKYLINE:||Paper And Board Absorbency Tester||The Width Of The Roller:||200±0.5mm|
|The Mass:||10±0.5kg||The Basis Weight Of Absorbent Paper:||200～250g/㎡|
|Absorption Speed:||75mm/10min||The Height Of The Cylinder:||50mm|
Paper And Board Absorbency Tester,
Absorbency Tester Lab Testing Equipment,
75mm/10min Absorbency Tester
Paper And Board Absorbency Tester
Paper and board absorbency tester is a conventional instrument for paper and board surface absorbency test, also known as paper surface absorbency tester. This instrument adopts Cobb test method among many methods of absorption test, so it is also called Cobb absorptiometer.
Cobb value of paper and board surface: the amount of water absorbed by the surface of paper and board per unit area under a certain pressure and temperature in a specified time, measured in g/㎡. The specific formula is as follows: C=(G2-G1)×100. Where: C- Cobb water absorption value; G2- the weight of the sample weighed after absorbing water; G1- the weight of the sample weighed before water absorption.
This instrument is designed according to the basic parameters and requirements specified in ISO535-Determination of Water Absorption of Paper and Paperboard (Cobb Method) and GB/T1540-2002-Determination of Water Absorption of Paper and Paperboard (Cobb Method). This standard is applicable to the determination of water absorption of various paper or paperboard surfaces. But it is not suitable for accurately evaluating the writing performance of paper or paperboard.
1. The cross-sectional area of the metal cylinder is 100 0.2 ㎝ 2 (the corresponding inner diameter is 112.8±0.2mm), the height of the cylinder is 50mm, and the contact part between the cylinder ring surface and the sample should be smooth.
2. The basis weight of absorbent paper is 200 ~ 250g/㎡, and its absorption speed is 75mm/10min.
When the single-layer basis weight of absorbent paper is less than 200 ~ 250g/㎡, multiple layers can be stacked to meet the requirements.
3. Smooth metal flat roller:
The width of the roller is 200±0.5mm,
The mass should be 10±0.5kg.
4. Overall dimensions of the instrument: 280×320×310mm, and the net weight of the instrument is 26.5kg
5. Packing in wooden cases. After packing, the overall dimensions are 450×340×320mm, and the weight is 35kg.
What is Cobb value of paper?
The Cobb value provides information about the water absorption capacity of cartonboard samples. The Cobb test determines the amount of water that is taken up by a defined area of cartonboard through one-sided contact with water, within a certain amount of time.
Contact Person: Kasey Xie