|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1 unit / month|
|SKYLINE:||Large Combustion Cabinet||Effective Space:||2.4m (length) * 1m (width) * 1.8m (height)|
|Dimensions:||2.4m (length) * 1m (width) * 2.5m (height)||Standard:||UL1581 Sect 1080.1~1080.14|
flammability test chamber,
flammability test apparatus
Large Combustion Cabinet / Carge Combustion Box
Large combustion cabinet / large combustion chamber is strictly in accordance with UL1581 sect 1080.1~1080.14 standard, and fully comply with VW-1 (V-ertical-specimen) Flame Test. Economically applicable and widely used by the wire and cable industry
Experimental principle: The parameters of the large combustion cabinet/large combustion chamber are as follows: The whole test is carried out in a laboratory with a volume of 4.32 cubic meters. Test method: adjust the flame height, place the top of the flame under the test piece, burn for 15 seconds, extinguish for 15 seconds, repeat the test after 5 times and check the burning of the test piece, set the burning time, the extinguishing time and the number of repetitions, and automatically operating.
I Combustion chamber
1. Effective space: 2.4m (length) * 1m (width) * 1.8m (height)
2. Dimensions: 2.4m (length) * 1m (width) * 2.5m (height)
3. Material: 1. External: square steel frame structure, thickened 1.5mm steel plate electrostatic baking dark green paint; 2. Internal: electrostatic baking black paint.
4. Observation window: 1. Two push-pull windows on the left and right; 2. Viewing window is tempered glass; 3. Surrounding with SUS304 stainless steel; 4. Size: 730mm (height) * 420mm (width).
5. Operation window: 4
1. Inner space size: ф150mm; 2. Peripheral: 3.0mm stainless steel edging; 3. Sealed for long arm leather gloves, length: 600mm; 4. Total peripheral dimensions: ф220mm.
6. Exhaust system: 1. Two spiral exhaust fans; 2. Sealed push-pull plate is 2.0mm stainless steel; 3. Sliding grooves are provided on both sides; 4. A group of remote control devices: a. Two steel ropes b. Two pulleys
7. Air inlet: 4
1. Size: ф160mm; 2. Sealed push-pull plate is 2.0mm stainless steel plate; 3. There are sliding grooves on both sides.
8. Bottom holder:
1. Size: 2.4m (length) * 1m (width) * 0.7m (height); 2. Use 60mm * 60mm * 4mm angle iron, static baking dark green paint; 3. Foot pulley: six with lock pulley 4 One.
9. Lighting equipment: one anti-fog and smoke-proof round lamp
II Control section
1. One burning indication 2. Burning setting: 0-99.99 seconds arbitrarily set 3. The flameout indication is 1. De-ignition setting: 0-99.99 seconds arbitrarily set 5. Burning count: 0-999999 times arbitrarily set 6. With automatic, burning, de-burning, counting function 7. With vertical / horizontal conversion function 8. With automatic ignition function 9. With manual / automatic conversion function 10. Ignition is a high-pressure ignition method. The test part is connected to the control, using an aviation plug, and the contact is very close.
III Test part
1. Nozzle: 1. The angle is 20 degrees 2. One internal flame regulating valve 3. One outer flame regulating valve The inner flame contact point is marked with a ruler 5. Low flag marking ruler 1. Test length ruler 1 1 flame measuring device 8. Test holder: a. Material: steel plate after fine processing bake paint b. Color: pure black 9. The test box is made of SUS304 stainless steel. Bottom of test frame: a.2.0mm steel plate two pieces b. Size: 700mm (length) × 450mm (width) c. Color: static baking black paint 11. Vertical and horizontal test independent design 12. The test box is additionally equipped with a long arm putter. Horizontal burning mark is 3
Fourth, gas source control: 1. Gas: Bring your own, it is recommended to use methane 2. Flowmeter: 1 (Dwyer VA20430, USA) 3. U-tube pressure gauge: 1 (Dwyer Company, USA 1230-36) 4. Gas tee joint 5. Trachea: for high pressure trachea
What are the different types of fire testing?
Fire testing – such as reaction and resistance to fire testing of materials and structures, and the performance testing of fire suppression components and systems (eg extinguishers and sprinklers), of detection and alarm systems and cables, and of smoke and heat ventilation systems.
Contact Person: Kasey Xie