|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 UNIT|
|Price:||Fire Testing Equipment|
|Packaging Details:||strong packing|
|Delivery Time:||15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,paypal|
|Supply Ability:||2pcs /month|
|Standard:||CSN EN 136:1998 GB/T 16556:2007||The Main Heater Power:||4000W|
|The Auxiliary Heater Power:||2000 W||Size:||1240(W)X700mm(D)X1,600(H)mm|
Respiratory Protective Devices-Full Facemasks-Requirements Tester
Respiratory protective devices Full facemasks equipments testing is suitable for testing the radiation resistance of the comprehensive cover in EN136 standard. Its purpose is to detect whether the mask will cause protection failure after being exposed to the standard heat radiation source after the standard test time.
1. Equipped with electric heating tube heating device, the main heater power is 4000W, the auxiliary heater power is 2000 W, which is regulated by two PID temperature controllers.
2. Stainless steel reflector used to enhance the thermal radiation performance applied on the mask;
3. Metal head mould device, which can wear face mask and breathe freely;
4. The sliding track of the metal head mould can move its horizontal position and adjust the distance from the mask to the radiator.
5. Equipped with a water-cooled heat flow meter for measuring the heat radiation flux at the standard distance;
6. Equipped with artificial lung breathing device, breathing is a sinusoidal output mode, which truly simulates human breathing.
7. PLC control mode, breathing frequency and breathing volume can be set freely.
8. Micro-differential pressure sensor device, which can automatically detect the failure of the mask in the process of testing.
Standard: CSN EN 136:1998 GB/T 16556:2007
Electrical requirements: 220V, 30A
Contact Person: Kasey Xie