|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 UNIT|
|Price:||Building Materials Flammability Tester|
|Packaging Details:||Strong packing|
|Delivery Time:||45 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,paypal|
|SKYLINE:||Building Materials Flammability Tester Fire Tests||Standards:||DS/ISO/TR 9705-2, ISO 9705:2016 GB 8624:2012, GB/T 25207:2010, GB/T 27904:2011|
|Applications:||Building Materials, Shipping Materials||Combustor Size:||2.4M (L) X 3.6M (H) X 2.4M (W)|
|Smoke Hood Size:||3M (W) X 3M (D) X 1M (H)||Weight:||700KG|
ISO 9705 Building Materials Flammability Tester fire tests—full-scale room test for surface products
Based on Oxygen Consumption Principle GB/T 25207-2010 .The standard is a reference to ISO 9705writing standard of combustion test, the test method to simulate the corner fire scenario as a condition of standard test, and test the installation of the sample completely according to actual use, which is one of the most reliable standard test method.Due to the relatively complex sample quantity and test conditions required by this test, it is usually used in fire science research and to evaluate the combustion characteristics of materials that cannot be correctly evaluated by small size test.
Applications: building materials, shipping materials
Standards: DS/ISO/TR 9705-2, ISO 9705:2016 GB 8624:2012, GB/T 25207:2010, GB/T 27904:2011
The test device consists of four parts, including combustion chamber, flue gas collection and sampling system, gas analysis and data processing system and gas supply system. The test was carried out in a combustion chamber with a sample surface area of about 21 m2 and the door was normally open. The tested materials were installed according to the actual use. A rectangular triangular sand box burner with propane gas was installed at the corner of the inner wall of the room. During the test, the flow rate of gas should be controlled to make the standard heat output of the fire source 100 kW before 10 minutes. When the material did not explode, the flow rate of gas should be adjusted to increase the heat output to 300 kW and last 10 minutes. During a total 20-minute test period, the test can be stopped if there is flashover. The determination of explosive phenomena can be judged by observing and testing curves of heat release rate.
During the test, the total heat release, heat release rate, flue gas generation and flue gas generation rate were tested.
1. Full set of equipment includes combustion chamber, flue gas collection and sampling system, gas analysis and data processing system and gas supply system.
2. The conical flue gas collector is installed directly above the weighing platform and the sample. The bottom dimension is 3000mm X 3000mm and the height is 1000mm. The top of the conical flue gas collector is 900mm X 900mm X 900mm square. At the same time, two 500 mm X 900mm steel plates are installed in the top square to form a flue gas homogenizer.
3. The shortest length of stainless steel smoke exhaust pipe is not less than 5000mm and its diameter is 400 mm. Smoke mixing devices are installed at both ends.
4. The exhaust system has sufficient capacity to collect all the flue gas generated by combustion test. The exhaust volume of the fan can be continuously adjusted, and the exhaust rate is not less than 3.5m/s.
5. The smoke exhaust fan is centrifugal fan, the inner liner is stainless steel, the temperature resistance is not less than 300 degrees, and the speed is adjusted by frequency conversion fan.
6. The measuring range of the weighing device is 0-5KG, and the accuracy is not less than 0.1g.
7. The comprehensive measurement area is equipped with pressure probe, three thermocouples, gas sampling probe and smoke density measurement system.
8. Sandbox burner is filled with gravel with 4mm-8mm particle size and sand with 2mm-3mm particle size. The top layer of upper sand is level with the upper edge of burner.
9. Surface ignition is adopted for ignition of sand box burner, and low ignition success rate such as spark ignition is not used.
10. Equipped with ultraviolet flame monitoring and extinguishing protection device to ensure the safety of the system;
11. Mass flow controller with range of 0 g/s-7 g/s, reading accuracy not less than 1.5%, maximum output power of 300 KW;
12. The flue gas sampling system, which consists of ash filter, compressor condenser, drying column, sampling pump and flow meter, should be able to effectively collect flue gas samples and absorb the exhaust gas.
13. Imported diaphragm pump, sampling flow not less than 13L/min;
14. The filter head of imported smoke and dust filter is composed of solid PTFE with 0.5um glass fiber filter material inside.
15. Compressor condenser, cooling capacity 320KJ/h, dew point stability 0.1 degree, dew point static change 0.1K, cooling flow not less than 6L/MIN;
16. Imported rotor flowmeter, measuring range is 0-5L/min;
17. The comprehensive measuring device consists of three imported OMEGA thermocouples whose contacts should be located on an arc with a radius of (87 + 5) mm from the axis, and the angle between them is 120 degrees.
18. The bi-directional probe is connected to an imported pressure sensor with a measuring range of at least (0-200) Pa and an accuracy of <2 Pa. The response time of 90% output of pressure sensor is 1 s at most.
19. The oxygen analyzer should be paramagnetic and be able to measure at least 02 with a concentration of 16%-21%(V/V). The response time of the oxygen analyzer should not exceed 12 seconds. The drift and noise of the analyzer should not exceed 100 x 10-6 in 30 minutes. The output of the data acquisition system should have a maximum resolution of 100 x 10-6.
20. Carbon dioxide analyzer should be IR type and be able to measure at least 0% - 10% CO2 concentration. The linearity of the analyzer should be at least 1% of the full range. The response time of the analyzer should not exceed 12 seconds.
21. Smoke density measurement system is installed on the side pipe of the exhaust pipe with flexible joint. The incandescent lamp is used at (2900 +100) K color temperature.
22. Optical measuring elements, measuring range is 400-750 nm visible light, transmittance accuracy is 0.01%.
23. The 100% and 0% calibration modes of optical measurement elements are: zero point calibration is completed by turning off incandescent light source and software click on 0%; 100% calibration is completed by clicking on 100% without occlusion of light path, and no neutral filter is used to fit optical path data;
24. The device for measuring ambient atmospheric,pressure has an accuracy of ±200 Pa.
25. The data acquisition and analysis system ensures the accuracy and reliability of data acquisition and the automatic recording of required data every 3 seconds. The calculation of software data is correct and the results are effective. And can provide the following calibration and operation interface;
26.O 2/CO 2 analyzer calibration: O 2/CO 2 output noise and drift calibration; and the results output form;
27. The software includes optical system calibration, noise and drift calibration of flue gas measurement system and output form of results.
28. The software includes optical system calibration, filter calibration and result output form.
29. The software includes air volume calibration, air volume control range calibration and result output form.
30. The software includes step calibration and result output form.
31. The software includes the test procedure and the output form of the results.
32. Equipped with computer and printer system.
Size: Combustor Size: 2.4M (L) X 3.6M (H) X 2.4M (W) Weight: 700KG
Smoke hood size: 3M (W) X 3M (D) X 1M (H)
Installation requirements: Electricity requirements: 220V, 10A; 380V, 5KW ambient temperature: 10 C to 35 C
Gas Requirements: Propane Gas Calibration Gas: N2, CO2 Standard Gas
Contact Person: Kasey Xie