|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE , Calibration Certificate|
|Model Number:||SL-ASTM D1106|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10 unit / month|
|SKYLINE:||Automatic Vacuum Distillation Tester||Output Voltage:||60Kv, 80kV, 100kV|
|Capacity:||1.6KVA, 2.0KVA||Pressure Increase Rate:||About 2 KVA/S|
|Storage Environment:||Temperature:-20℃-40℃, Humidity: The Most Relative Humidity75%.||Pressure Testing Speed:||3%|
|Break Down Sensitivity:||<2kV||Time Of Dielectric Strength:||≤10ms|
60Kv Dielectric Oil Breakdown Voltage Test Sets/ BDV Testing Equipment
Standard: IEC156,IS 6792,ASTM D1816,ASTM D877 and UNE 21 etc.
IIJ-II fully automatic dielectric strength tester is applied to test the insulating oil's dielectric strength. It is designed as per requirements of IEC156 Testing Method of Insulation Oil Medium Strength. It adopts industrial SCM to control which is applied to integrate circuit, new model I/0 connection, particular testing and anti-jamming technology which largely improves the machine's capacity .
1.Easy operation, high automation. (only press button once and all work done automatically)
2. Menu management, data input simple and convenient.
3. Store 99 data of oil sampling tests for review and print. The test data can be saved even the power is off.
4. The clock is still on after power off. (The internal time of the system just for test reference, not for standard time)
5. Strong anti-interference, high precision testing.
6. Small measurement, light weight, convenient for outdoor operation.
7. The software can be upgraded through RS232 terminal.
|Power supply||AC220V± 10%, 50 HZ|
|Output voltage||60Kv, 80kV, 100kV|
|Pressure increase rate||About 2 KVA/S|
|Pressure testing speed||3%|
|Break down sensitivity||<2kV|
|Wave form distortion||≤3%|
|Time of dielectric strength||≤10ms|
|Operational environment||Temperature:0℃-40℃, Humidity: the most relative humidity85%|
|Storage environment||Temperature:-20℃-40℃, Humidity: the most relative humidity75%.|
|Operational height||<150m (can be specially designed if the height is over 1500m)|