|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1 unit/ month|
|SKYLINE:||Rubber Smoke Density Testing Machine||Burning Chamber:||W300xH1200xD450mm|
|Specimen Length:||600±25mm||Gas Flow Range:||0.1-1L/min|
|Standards:||GB/8323.2-2008，ISO 5659-2:2006||Measuring Range:||0.0001-100%|
3500W NBS Plastic/ Rubber Smoke Density Testing Machine ISO 5659-2:2006
(note: Other unspecified or conflicting GB/8323.2-2008 standards prevail)
The plastic burning smoke density tester is a new test equipment for measuring smoke density, which is based on the technical conditions stipulated in the national standard GB8323.2-2008, which is suitable for measuring the specific light density of smoke produced in the combustion of plastics, and the maximum light density is the test result. It is used to assess the smoke performance of plastics under specified conditions. Conforms to GB8323.2-2008 plastic-smoke Generation-Part II: Single-chamber method for the determination of smoke density test method and ISO5659.2-2006 "plastic-Smoke Generation-Part II: Single-chamber method for the determination of light density". The whole instrument consists of a closed test chamber, a photometer measuring system, a radiation cone, a combustion system, a igniter, a test box, a stent, a temperature measuring instrument, and a smoke density test software; the circuit is developed with single-chip microcomputer, with high technical content and stable performance. This instrument is suitable for all plastics, also applicable to other materials evaluation (such as rubber, textile cover, paint, wood and other materials), the plastics industry, solid materials industry, production plants and research laboratories widely used.
Main technical indicators and working conditions
The main technical specifications and working conditions of the equipment are fully based on the technical conditions stipulated in the national standard GB/8323.2-2008, in line with the GB8323.2-2008 "plastic-Smoke Generation-Part II: Single chamber method for measuring smoke density test method" and ISO5659.2-2006 Plastic-Smoke Generation-Part II: Single-chamber method for the determination of light density, and according to the above standards stipulated in the terms, technical indicators and technical requirements as the basis for the equipment performance evaluation, acceptance conditions and acceptance criteria.
1. Smoke box inside size: Long 914mm±3mm, Wide 610mm±3mm, high 914mm±3mm.
2. Instrument size: Long 1110mm±10mm, Wide 750mm±10mm, high 2040mm±10mm.
3. Power: 220v,4kw. (The total power of the device should be indicated)
4. (smoke density) 0-924 six gear automatic shift
5. Measuring range: 0.0001-100%;
6. Measuring accuracy: ±3%;
7. Working voltage: 200-240v 50Hz;
8. Ambient temperature: room temperature-40 ℃
9. Relative temperature: ≤85%;
10. Working environment: instrument operation, should avoid strong light direct, and no forced air flow phenomenon.
11. Measuring software: its Windows XP operating interface, the main data can be tested smoke light plot, specific light density, quality light density, quality loss, quality loss rate, the average smoke density. Also has the calibration, the editing, the test, the parameter adjustment and so on Operation interface.
12. LabVIEW style. Shows the transmittance and time curve.
13. Sample size: 75x75mm.
14. Light source voltage: 6.5V operating voltage: 4v±0.2v.
15. Light temperature: 2200k±100k.
16. The speed of light 51mm diameter, the computer automatically record light density according to light changes.
17. Filter: Enlarge the optical density of the filter 2.0; The optical density of the filter is 3.0, and the optical density of the filter is 0.5, one is 3.
18. The lower aperture has the annular heater, causes the light window the temperature to 50℃-55℃, may cause this surface the smoke concentration to be lowest.
19. Heating cone: Power 2600W, temperature control range: 0-1000 ℃, thermocouple temperature, equipped with automatic cold end compensation.
20. Heat Flow radiometer: Heat flow meter signal computer acquisition calculation, equipped with water-cooled piping.
21. Auxiliary heater: Power 500W, can make the test chamber internal temperature stability in 40℃±10℃ or 55℃±10℃.
22.Test sample weight change by weighing the balance of automatic collection records, balance weighing 2000g, weighing precision 0.1g, weighing support rod height adjustable.
23. Gas: More than 95% purity of the 3.5kpa±kpa, the minimum pressure for the.
24. Computer automatic control, acquisition, record and result settlement.
25. Weight: about 500Kg.
26. Instrument Size: 1.22mx0.68mx2m
27. The configuration standard: conforms to the ISO 5659-2:2006,GBt8323.2-2008
Other parameters and introduction
1. The front door has windows and can block the inspection of the activities of opaque matte
2. The square box bottom installs has prevents the overpressure the blasting aluminum foil piece, the top installment has the box internal pressure adjustment device
3. Light Source: 6.5V incandescent lamp, optical wavelength 400~750nm
4. The receiver: for photomultiplier tube, transmittance 0% for no light through, transmittance 100% light without occlusion completely through.
5. The radiant cone is composed of heating elements with rated power of 3500W
6. The surface of the radial cone hearth is 50mm.
7. Radiation intensity: adjustable between 10kw/㎡~50kw/㎡. 10kw/㎡~50kw/㎡ radiation illumination is provided at the center of the sample surface.
8. Combustion system: By the regulator valve, filter, regulating valve flowmeter, burner composition.
9. Burner: by the igniter and nozzle composition, nozzle above the sample surface 10mm horizontal position, and placed in the specimen center position.
|Desktop (including display)||one|
|Opaque template one block||one|
|Movable light gate||one|
|Blasting aluminum foil||one|
|Stainless Steel Sample box||two|
Contact Person: Kasey Xie