Payment & Shipping Terms:
|SKYLINE:||Cone Gauge Calorimeter||Standards:||ISO 5660|
|Igniter Timer: Value Resolution:||0.1s||Timing Error:||1s/1N|
ISO 5660 Cone Gauge Calorimeter
The oxygen consumption calculated from the oxygen concentration in the combustion product gas stream and the heat release rate of the combustion products when burning, the material's heat release rate is also the most important parameter in the material combustion performance, and the heat release rate in the material combustion process is measured accurately. For the prediction of fire hazards and its fire-retardant treatment is extremely important.
Conformance: ISO 5660 Test Standard
1. Radiation cone: heating power 5kw, radiation intensity: 100kw/m2, equipped with three thermocouples to measure the temperature.
2. Radiation shielding layer: made of non-combustible material, the total thickness does not exceed 12mm;
3. Radiation Control: The radiation control system can be properly adjusted to maintain the temperature of the radiation cone thermocouple at ± 10 °C of the preset value;
4. Weighing equipment: imported high-precision electronic balance, weighing 500g, resolution 0.01g;
5. Sample mounting bracket: made of stainless steel, a square open plate, the upper opening 106mmx106mm, depth 25mm, thickness 2.4mm;
6. Positioning frame: square box made of stainless steel with a thickness of 1.9mm. The inside dimension of the box is 111mm and the height is 54mm. The opening for the test surface is 94mmx94mm.
7. Exhaust system: Composed of centrifugal fan, hood, fan inlet and exhaust pipes and orifice flowmeter
8. Gas sampling device: sampling pump, soot filter, dehumidification cold trap, bypass coefficient of evacuation, moisture filter, CO2 filter.
9 .Igniter: External ignition with spark igniter.
10.Igniter timer: value resolution: 0.1s, timing error: 1s/1N
11. Gas analyzers and key components are imported.
12. Set of infrared 02 analyzer
13 .With 64 high-precision board, computer and 8.4-inch LCD display with TCP/IP and RS-232 multiple communication interface options
14 .Oxygen Measurement: Paramagnetic Oxygen Measurement
|Response time T90||≤ 3S|
|Ambient temperature||0-45 °C|
|Relative Humidity||<90% (non-condensing)|
|Zero drift||0.05% O2 (one week)|
15 .The data acquisition system can record test data such as oxygen concentration, carbon dioxide concentration, temperature, heat release rate, and mass loss rate, which can be saved;
16 .Computer: One.
17. Laser printer: one.
18. Flue gas processing system: The powerful exhaust system is adopted. The machine is equipped with a powerful exhaust fan. When the test is completed, the exhaust fan system is activated to discharge the exhaust gas to the outside for purification and meet the national emission standards.