|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1 pcs/ month|
|SKYLINE:||Electric Bicycle Frame Front Fork Vibration Testing Machine||Test Frequency:||0-15Hz Adjustable|
|Acceleration:||0-3.2g||Power Supply:||AC220V, 50/60Hz|
physical testing equipment,
brake testing equipment
Electric Bicycle Frame Front Fork Vibration Testing Machine
The electric bicycle frame front fork vibration testing machine can dynamically simulate the loading of the electric bicycle frame/front fork assembly to realize the test process of the vibration of the frame/front fork assembly. This equipment is mainly used to test the strength performance of the frame/front fork assembly, and is suitable for front and rear vibration testing of the electric bicycle frame.
The test sample is fixed on the test bench according to the standard test requirements, completely simulating the force of the electric bicycle during the riding process, setting the test force magnitude and the vibration frequency according to the standard, and observing the frame after a certain number of tests Whether there are cracks or cracks, whether the connecting parts and fasteners are loose or not, if the test piece is damaged in the middle of the test or the number of test pieces reaches the test, the machine will automatically stop and retain the test result.
1) Number of tests: 0-999999 times arbitrary setting, automatic display of test progress, automatic retention of test results
2) Stop mode: the number of times of arrival or damage to the test piece, automatic stop, and the number of trials retained
3) Micro switch: with safety micro switch, automatic shutdown when test object is damaged
4) Double vibration source, independent vibration control before and after, durable and high anti-resonance;
5) Base: It is specially designed with steel structure and is suitable for various sizes and shapes. It is a multifunctional test bench.
6) Horizontal feet: horizontal adjustment feet on the front, back, left and right, adjustable level
7) Appearance: electrostatic spray, hard chrome plating
8) Vibration reduction mode: the base of the test bench is equipped with a shock absorbing airbag;
|Control mode||PLC+ touch screen operation|
|Test frequency||0-15Hz adjustable|
|Power supply||AC220V, 50/60Hz|
|Front and rear amplitude||0-25.4mm, adjustable|
|Power source||motor driven|
|The weight of the whole machine||about 1400 kg|
|Machine size||1880*800*1800mm (L*D*H)|
1. The main components of the equipment, such as drive motor, touch screen, PLC, frequency converter, force value sensor, data acquisition card and other key components should adopt internationally renowned brands to improve the grade and reliability of the equipment and meet the requirements of relevant tests.
2. The accuracy requirements of various technical parameters such as equipment voltage, current, temperature, force value and frequency are in compliance with the requirements of CTL-251B.
Contact Person: Kasey Xie